CHRISTMAS: November 15th - December 23rd
OFF - SEASON: December 26th - April 8th
Plant Season: Beginning April 26, 2023
PLEASE DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER UNTIL A DATE AND TIME HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED.
Please note: Your date is not secured until you have checked out using this page. Due to high demand, dates cannot be held! We are not able to accept baby or bridal shower events at this time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & RULES:
- The Client will be responsible for any plants and/or pots and/or garden beds damaged during their time spot.
- The Client agrees they will not hold Mitch and Megan Vaughan or Vaughan House liable for any injuries sustained to any person in attendance. The Clients and all guests invited attend and step onto the property at their own risk.
- Payment is non-refundable but is transferrable. We're super flexible with rescheduling!
- This item CANNOT to be used for weddings, ceremonies, vow renewals, elopements, exchanging vows or styled shoots, etc. Bride/groom only sessions (with a single photographer, no officiant, no guests, no vows) are permitted!
- Yes, you are welcome to schedule mini sessions for your clients! Please use the greenhouse as is. Additional styling and setup are not permitted.
- There are no dressing rooms on site and everyone must arrive dressed.
- Restrooms are available for emergency use only if Mitch or Megan are home during your time spot.
- Open flames are not allowed.
- There is a train that runs close to the greenhouse. The schedule changes daily but usually doesn't last more than 2-3 minutes.
- Please keep children out of the garden beds, and please don't pick the flowers!
- Be aware of the flagstone and rocks inside. The ground can be uneven and the rocks are a potential trip hazard.
- Please take all trash with you.
- The Client understands the greenhouse is located at Mitch and Megan Vaughan's private residence. Please respect their space as if it were your own!
- You are welcome to use the chicken coop area, greenhouse, garden and potting deck! Please tag us + @cutest_coops if the coop is used. Please do not pick any vegetables/fruit/flowers from the garden, or handle the caterpillars/butterflies.
- Please watch out for our chickens! They are more afraid of you than you are of them.
The weight limit for the hammock is 200lbs. Please do NOT seat two adults at a time on it!
We are fully booked each day. There are sessions scheduled directly before and after you. It is so important that you and your clients arrive and depart on time! Please respect the other photographers before and after you. Your timespot is exactly the start and end time you booked. If you see another session happening at the greenhouse when you arrive, please don’t walk back there unless it is your time to start.
WORKSHOPS/SHOOTOUTS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
- The above rules apply.
When renting the greenhouse for a styled shoot with ticket sales for other photographers, please use the 'Workshop' option for checkout.
- Workshop rentals are held in 2 hour increments.
- Models must arrived dressed.
- Restrooms are available.
- There is 1 complimentary hour permitted for set up and 1 complimentary hour permitted for tear down.
- The greenhouse must be used as is. Large furniture rentals & and your floral installations must be discussed with Vaughan House prior to booking. Drilling into the greenhouse for installations is not permitted.
By submitting your payment, you and any person that steps onto the property agree to these terms.
Tag us! @vaughanhouse
You're also able to 'check in' to the greenhouse on Instagram!